Principal and Founder
Leora Bach is the President and Founder of Bach Associates Consulting Inc., a retained Executive Search firm that specializes in the recruitment of senior level candidates and executives.
With over eighteen years experience in international Search and six years in the Auditing profession, Leora has extensive experience in assessing client’s needs from an organizational and hiring perspective, gained from both her Auditing and Consulting background.
She has assisted clients in recruiting for “set-up” operations, requiring multiple levels of staff in every category of skills, to high-end executive search for mature companies.
Prior experience includes that of Senior Manager for Deloitte & Touché Consulting Group, where she was responsible for setting up the Executive Search Practice for the firm in British Columbia, Canada. Leora was also responsible for championing the Information Technology and Telecommunication’s Practice within the Search Practice at Deloitte & Touché. She was also a member of the firm’s Mining Group.
Earlier positions included, CEO and founder of Headliners, a premier search firm in Johannesburg, South Africa, that specialized in placing senior and executive level candidates within a variety of large organizations, across the following industries; Entertainment, Financial Services, Gaming, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Mining, Professional Services, Retail and Telecommunications.
Professional Memberships include:
- Association for Mineral Exploration — British Columbia (AME-BC)
- The Canadian Investor Relations Institute (CIRI)
- Core Member of the Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC)
- Member of the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum. (CIM)
- Canadian Society of Association Executives
- Canadian Association of Management Consultants
- Computer Information Processing Society (CIPS), Canada
- Security Professionals Information Exchange (SPIE), Canada
- Computer Security Institute (CSI), United States
- Information System Security Association (ISSA), International
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
Leora holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Cape Town, and a Bachelor of Accounting Science Honors degree from the University of South Africa. She is a Certified Public Accountant for the State of California.